I KNEW I LOVED YOU....

Not a chapter...just a bit of Bex's head space...
xoxo, LadyH

The Moment I knew I loved you...



I didn’t realize it then but I loved you when you took care of me. You cradled me in your arms and let me cry; within days of meeting me.


I realized I loved you when you literally dropped everything because you thought I was hurt.


I loved you when you threw me out of an airplane with a human backpack strapped to my back. 


I loved you when you knew I wanted to take Lareto and you told me no. You helped her for me - as best as you could halfway around the world. 


I loved you when you never looked at me like I was less than. You accepted my proverbial scars and all. 


I loved you when you looked at me with respect. You never once told me I couldn’t be who I was. 


I loved you when you slept in a room, underwater with sea life, despite your views on captivity. Just to give me better than a dirty hotel room in the middle of a war zone. 


I loved you when I realized you brought the “me” back to me when you were around. You played off my humor. You even made me laugh.


I loved you when your voice was the first thing I wanted to hear each day. When you soothed me with a love song and made me smile with a pop song. 


I loved you when you pissed me off and then kissed me like I’d never been kissed before. 


Comments

Popular Posts