Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is a fan fiction story.  "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" is a song written by Harry Styles of One Direction and appears on their album, FOUR.  All rights are their respective owners.  I am only using the name.

The plot for this story is mine and mine alone.  All persons, places and things mentioned herein are owned by their respective owners.  I do not claim to know Mr. Styles or any of the people named in this story. I do own Bex and certain aspects of her cohorts.

This is FICTION.  While times, places and some events are real, the story is not.   I'm placing a certain group of people in a tale.

Many Thanks to my pre-readers and my beta. You three have been my rock through these first chapters. Huge Hugs!  You know I love you.

I'm posting here instead of wattpad or tumblr because there are less restrictions.  There is a tumblr for the story which will have photos and little teasers, ladyhstyles1.tumblr.com
There's a twitter too, but I don't know how much will be posted there. Feel free to follow, @ladyhstyles1

I hope you enjoy my little take on the guys.

Shall we find out....


"Where Do Broken Hearts Go?"




Comments

  1. Very excited to start reading. Kudos to you for sharing your story with all of us ���� @elapham71

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts